The ABORA Continental Hotel is situated very near to the centre of Playa del Inglés, a few minutes walk from Playa del Inglés beach, the promenade and numerous leisure and shopping centres. The magnificent Playa del Inglés, with its famous sand dunes and its 6 kilometers in length, offers a perfect setting to have long and pleasant walks next to the sea, besides being located next to one of the most enjoyable and entertaining tourist zones of Gran Canaria.
DayPass Duration: all day from 10:00- 22:00h.
This DayPass includes:
- Access to the pool and common areas of the hotel.
- Lunch and dinner at the buffet restaurant. Drinks included (only drinks from the “All inclusive” service)
- Drinks* and Snacks in the pool bar.
ALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAMME
• Brunch (snacks): Pool & Snack Bar 11.00 – 12.00 h
• Lunch buffet: Restaurant 13.00 – 15.30
• Dinner buffet: Restaurant 1st sitting 18.00 – 21.00 h
• Flamingo Pool Bar: 11.00 – 18.00 h
Gentlemen must wear long trousers, shirt or T-shirt (with sleeves) and appropriate footwear.
*Drinks (part of the “All inclusive” service)
• Lunch and dinner include the following drinks: Mineral waters, soft drinks, draught beer and house wine.
• Pool Bar and Lobby Bar: Local Spanish drinks with or without alcohol, coffee, tea and herbal teas