A charming hotel located in the sea front facing La Gomera Island.
Hotel in Costa Adeje , in the South of Tenerife , where you can enjoy everything that the Canary Islands has to offer, such as an average temperature of 23ºC all year round, which is fantastic for a refreshing swim in a seawater pool overlooking the sea, or a relaxing swim in a heated pool .
The charming design to your rest and comfort, for a perfect day.
Daypass duration: From 10:00 to 20:00h
This DayPass includes:
- Access to the pool and beach club Las Rocas.
- Tropical Wellness Circuit
- Lunch. Drinks included.
Enjoy the relaxing pleasure of our seawater swimming pool , where the ocean and earth are combined giving way to a real source of inspiration. It has an area exclusively for adults to insure complete relaxation .
The same sensations are doubled in the tropical heated pool , surrounded by the great gardens, where you can enjoy fantastic moments of relaxation .
Tropical Wellness Circuit
- Jacuzzi: Stimulating showers and bubbles in a small hydro-massage pool.
- Sauna: High temperatures that will help to eliminate toxins and cleans your skin.
- Steam bath: Relaxing and cleansing steam baths in relatively low temperatures.
- Showers: Refreshing tropical showers of unique sensations
Las Rocas Restaurant, specialized in fresh fish, seafood and rice , with other traditional dishes from the Canary Islands . It is located above a cliff, with extraordinary views of the Atlantic Ocean .